Registration will open August 17th online
Check relevant pages for full details for each league. Online Registration will be available here
League summary list on Club News page
New Teams & Players
Interested in curling at Huntington Hills? All new players and teams please fill in this form before registering and paying. This will allow the relevant league to contact you and let you know if there is space or assist you in finding a team.
All returning teams and players please proceed to register and pay online.
Adult Learn to Curl
- October 4th 2020– 2:00 to 4:00pm
- $40.00 per person – Register online
- Please contact Curling Coordinator Rob for full details or at 587-392-2264
New Mixed Doubles League
- $100 per person payable by 2 curlers
- October 26th, November 2nd, November 9th, November 16th, November 23rd, & November 30th
- Sundays - 7pm draw
- Instruction provided prior to the first draw
- Please contact Curling Coordinator Rob for full detail
Junior Teams Entry Deal
- Any female or male Junior curling teams (U18 or U20) wanting to play in an adult league, can play at a reduced cost
- The cost is only $215 per curler for female teams for entry into Monday Night Ladies
- The cost is only $235 per curler for male teams for entry into either Tuesday or Thursday Night Men's league
- Teams MUST register by first contacting Curling Coordinator Rob
Club Coach Course at Huntington Hills Curling Club
- Dates to be determined
- 9:00am – 5:00pm both days
- Please contact Curling Coordinator Rob for full details
- The course is for first-time coaches
- Registrants MUST attend both days
- The course will be involve on ice instruction
- Come dressed for curling and prepared with broom & slider - can also be borrowed from the club
- Participants must have curling or indoor running shoes - no exceptions
- Must be at least 16 years of age to register
- This course is the pre-requisite for the Competition Coach Course - dates for this will be confirmed based on interest
If you would like to rent ice for a Curling event - corporate or social - please contact the curling office for details.
Great rates - brooms/sliders available - instruction is mandatory for all rentals.
You must book your sheet through the office - 403-275-6666 ext.2264 or email email@example.com
Non-Members = $10.00
Call for available practice ice times
Curling is a great sport and a fantastic social and team building activity that everyone can enjoy. Here at Huntington Hills we believe in providing an atmosphere that promotes everything that is good about curling.
We all want to assist in ensuring that the ice is in the best shape possible which is easier to provide with everyone's co-operation.
Thank you for your assistance in adhering to these few rules and code of conduct.
Sliders are NOT to be worn anywhere but on the Curling Ice Surface.
NEVER lift the curling rocks. To Clean the rock simply tip the rock gently onto its side. To move rocks around the ice slide or push them. Always controlling the path direction and speed.
NEVER overthrow the rocks. A controlled delivery is a great delivery.
ALWAYS protect the hacks. The curling rocks should never be allowed to crash into the hack.
Brooms should always be held bristle/brush side down, NEVER handle down. Do not bang the broom on the ice surface.
No RUNNING at anytime for any reason.
EVERYONE MUST HAVE A SECOND PAIR OF CLEAN SHOES TO CHANGE INTO. ABSOLUTELY NO STREET SHOES!
The shoes must not have any buckles or metal hooks on either the shoes or laces.
DO NOT lay, kneel or leave hands on the ice for long periods of time. The heat from your body causes the ice to melt and causes inconsistency in the ice surface. Once the stone has been delivered the only part touching the ice should be the feet.
NO bare legs allowed- pants, tights etc. must extend the full length of the leg.
NO FOOD OR BEVERAGES OF ANY KIND ON THE ICE AREA. NO FOOD OR LIQUIDS ON THE ICE SURFACE AT ANYTIME. Capped water bottles are acceptable on the backboards.